Solitude, A Bliss




"Solitude, An eternal gift that you can offer yourself. The treasure box of love, joy, happiness, calm, peace, freedom, independence, the essence of divine power resides within all".

Seems Awkward???

People often feel awkward to enjoy solitude, The essence of Liberty.

They dwell themselves in the thought "what others will think and say about them?".

Instead of investing precious time in the inner world, they start becoming dependent on the outer world to pass their time. 
Addiction of the outer world veil them, obscuring the truth, They are ample for themselves, which leads them to license even those who are not worthy. It becomes hefty for them to rely on themselves for their indigence.

Solitude can be confounded with "Loneliness" for many of us.

People start disbelieving in their own will, by considering themselves alone and empty.
They must intend to believe in themselves for their best performance. The enhancement of self-confidence begins with a little firm belief or faith within.

"The one you want is waiting for you, within you."

"Glance dense in your optic, every time it's uttering."

Solitude is not a crime or selfish act, its an act for self, to self, by self.

Solitude initiates the vary moment you recognize, your worth.
It commences, when you take your own hamper, putting your hand on heart and pledge,

"Hey! I am here for myself, I will give myself all sorts of happiness, peace, calm, joy, smile, laugh, that I deserve and was expecting from the outer world. I trust Myself, they all are within me. I will heal all my wounds and deliver the essence of true love, worth, respect, strength, and joy of all the precious moments of life. Life is too short to wait, I will don't waste my precious time waiting for anyone to deliver all that I deserve. I will Devote my precious time for my happiness. I am here to accomplish all my dreams & goals. I am here to speculate mindfulness, the balanced state of mind, and pristine health. I am here to motivate myself, with the blessing of the supreme lord.

I am aware that I have lavished with worthy talents, I am here to embrace it from myself, I am here to forge myself versatile, sophisticated, and my BEST VERSION by doing my BEST DEEDS with BEST FEELINGS and PASSION".




Solitude not only ushers joy to your inner world, but also to the outer world. You originate happiness in compact moments and fill your heart with eternal joy. 



You begin to forgive all who hurt you, including yourself. You affirm for the peace of all.

keep yourself lavished with happiness, faith, positivity, wisdom, optimism, strength, calm, and peace, with unfathomable credence on yourself, then you acquire the great power to forge anyone around you the same.


"Let Yourself Fly In The Sky of SOLITUDE".


Comments

  1. Very true, people expect a lot from others, many a times it happens that those things are within us and we are not aware with it.

    Great !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very much inspirational and motivational article. As of now I am going through such phase. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog